Friday 20 May 2011

Treating High Blood Pressure

Do you want to treat and cure High Blood Pressure?

Green World has these products for treating and curing High Blood Pressure.

Garlic Oil Capsules.
Spirulina Capsules.
Kuding Plus Tea.
Balsam Pear Capsules.
Deep Sea Fish Oil - omega 3.
Cordyceps Capsules.

GREEN WORLD BALSAM PEAR CAPSULES can:

* Lowers high blood sugar level safely and steadily,
* Improves pancreatic function,
* Relieves diabetic complications effectively,
* Regulates blood fat level,
* Lowers high blood pressure.
* Improve the function of insulin.
* Rehabilitate B cells' insulin ability in secreting or improving insulin.
* Relieve the diabetic syndrome.
* Regulate blood lipid.
* Stimulate increase in secretion of salivary gland.
* Relieve mouth desiccation.
* Relieve the thirst of the diabetes patients.
* Steadily and eradicate the symptoms and Diabetic disease radically.

GREEN WORLD SPIRULINA CAPSULES CAN:

* 1gram is equal to 1kg of vegetables &
Fruits.
* Contains 70% of the daily requirement of Protein.
* Improve the nutrition balanced level in the human body.
* Increase immune function,
* Regulate blood lipid,
* Regulate blood sugar,
* Improve dormancy, the function of intestine and stomach,
* Cure gastric ulcer.
* Have positive effect on diabetes, hepatic, eye & renal diseases, anaemia, cardiovascular, BP, pile, constipation, cancer, etc.
* Firms the body (no wrinkles & saggy or loose skin after weight loss).


GREEN WORLD GARLIC OIL SOFTGEL can:

* Benefit the five internal organs,
* Strengthen spleen and stomach,
* Eliminate coldness and humidity,
* Alleviate pain and turgescence,
* Cure wound and tinea,
* Treat kidney, and
* Relieve pestilence.

GREEN WORLD KUDING PLUS TEA can:

* alleviate thirst,
* clear the eyes,
* calm fidgets, transform phlegm,
* invigorate digestion,
* treat urination disorders,
* alleviate headache and
* nourish throat.
* promotes blood circulation,
* refreshes the skin,
* disperses wind-heat,
* resolves toxin and inflammation.
* prevents and lowers high blood pressure.
* prevents fatty liver and lipid decrement.

It is effective on sore throat, stomatitis, gingivitis, weight loss, gastritis and constipation.

GREEN WORLD CORDYCEPS PLUS CAPSULE can:

* Stanch bleeding.
* Clear erupted blood.
* Invigorate kidney.
* Benefit lung.
* Accelerate DNA-RNA composition of renal tubule epithelia cells.
* Alleviate extent damage of acute renal tubule.
* Accelerate recovery from kidney damage.
* Cure disease and regulate the function of kidney.
* It helps cure impotence.
* Helps low sexual-function or low sperm count.
* Strengthens the immune system.
* Relieves fatigue or tiredness.
* Helps spermatorrhoea.
* Helps vertigo.
* Helps back pain.
* Helps dyspnea.
* It lowers the death rate caused by chronic kidney incompetence.
* Improves the status of kidney function.
* Accelerates the recovery of kidney function.
* Postpones the deterioration of kidney function.

For SALES ORDERS & Business Opportunity, pls contact:

Tunde on 07085055001 or. 07051455404. greenworldnigeria@yahoo.com.

We have DISTRIBUTORS in UK, USA, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Paris, Ondo, Kano, Sokoto, Akwa Ibom, Benin, Ekiti, Calabar, Onitsha, etc. Pls call for their no & name.

5 comments:

  1. I want to use this golden opportunity to say thanks to Dr Suku for curing my ( DIABETES B ) with his Herbal Medicine. i have being suffering from DIABETES Virus for 5 years now,and since then was using drug over which keep me till today,but one day as I was surfing through the Internet I met a post about a lady who was cured for DIABETES by Dr Suku so I decided to give it a try to see if he could save my life Luckily for me I was cured by him. I cannot stop thanking him for what he has done for me if you are into similar problem you can contact him via: email on greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com Dr Suku have cure for any types of disease blows,or call +2348074839242.
    Herpes
    HIV
    DIABETES
    CANCER
    Asthma
    STROKE
    INFERTILITY
    HEPATITIS B
    HEART DISEASE
    and you also want cure,or call +2348074839242 you can also email him at:
    him website; http://greatsukusolutiont.wix.com/dr-suku..

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you had to guess...

    Which of these points do you press to relieve a your migraine?

    Or to lower cholesterol?

    To reduce pain from arthritis?

    Or to reduce high blood pressure?

    Find out here: How To Reduce High Blood Pressure?

    Best rgs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is how a great spell caster helped me in getting rid of my HIV disease.
    i was diagnosed of this disease for over three years without knowing until January this year. I thought all hope is lost, I was down I couldn’t join my colleagues in doing some certain things, truly I was in a great pain, I tried all my best to be happy again but I can’t, until a good friend of mine introduced a great spell caster to me who is Dr Azuka, saying that she saw many testimonies on how he helped people getting rid of their HIV Virus he gave me his email which is Dr.azukasolutiohome@gmail.com I spoke to him and being a kind man he is he quickly answered me. I told him my problems, he asked me to buy some items, and though I couldn’t find the items I sent him the money to buy the items for me. Which he did successfully, he cast the spell and asked me to go for medical checkup which I did, I didn’t believe when the doctor told me that am HIV negative, truly am still short of words, I thank Dr Azuka for the great deeds, if you are having a similar problem please contact him Dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com or call +2348132777335

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day everyone, I have this great opportunity to share this testimony about how I get cure for my HIV,Three years ago I was HIV positive so I was suffering from it I was doing one thing or the order to get a cure there was know way for it so I was on my research on the internet I saw a testimony of a young man, about how DR. Abaka help him get a cured for HIV with his herbal medicine I was surprise and I do not believe I said okay let me try him I contact him that night on his email and he gave me instructions and I follow it he told me what to do and I did it, after a week he sent to me the medicine true DHL he told me how to use it and I did exactly how he instructed me to use it, after two weeks he told me that I should go for test, indeed I did it, and behold I was HIV "negative" am so grateful Doctor, now am happy with my Husband and two kids I want to use this opportunity to say this, please if you have this kind of disease called HIV, I want you to contact him on is email: drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com or what's App him +2349063230051 and he can also help you get a cure for HPV, HERPES, CANCER,disease and he can cure you from any kind of diseases with his herbal medicine. all you have to do is to believe him. thank you my Dr Abaka may god bless you......

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELLO EVERYONE.. FEW MUNINETS TO REDY THIS INFOR ON HERPES CURE 2018..
    2017 MY MOTHER WAS DIAGNOSED OF HERPES/ KNOWN AS GENITAL WARTS ,I SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON HER MEDICATION TILL A POINT I EVEN LOST HOPE,BECAUSE MY MOTHER WAS GRADUALLY DYING AND LOST HER MEMORY TOO, I WAS SO DESPERATE TO GET MY MOTHER BACK TO NORMAL, ONE DAY MY UNCLE WHO LIVES IN LONDON UNITED KINGDOM TOLD ME ABOUT DR OLIHA ,WHO HELPED HIM GET RID OF HERPES /GENITAL WART WITH HERBAL MEDICINE AND HIS HERBAL SOAP ,I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN HE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS ,ALTHOUGH I NEVER BELIEVE IN HERB BUT, I KEEP TO BELIEVE BECAUSE MY UNCLE CAN'T TELL ME LIES WHEN IT COMES TO HEALTH CONDITION I CONTACTED DR OLIHA VIA HIS EMAIL; OLIHA.MIRACLEMEDICINE@GMAIL.COM , YOU CAN TALK TO HIM VIA CALL OR WHATSAPP MESSENGER ON +2349038382931 , HE REPLIED AND ASK ME TO SEND MY HOME ADDRESS AND MY MOTHER'S DETAIL AND THEN I PURCHASED THE HERBAL MEDICINE,SENT ME THE HERBAL MEDICINE THROUGH COURIER SERVICE, WHEN I RECEIVED THIS HERBAL MEDICINE USED IT FOR 2 WEEKS, AND 4 DAYS OF USAGE THE WARTS FELL OFF, MY MOTHER I NOW TOTALLY CURED AND MY MOTHER IS LIVING FREE AND HAPPY AGAIN. YOU CAN TALK TO DR VIA HIS MOBILE NUMBER OR WHATS APP HIM ON +2349038382931.ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR DR OLIHA .....................

    ReplyDelete